N-Sid-Sen requires all guests to our site and participants at our in-person events to be fully vaccinated and boostered (2+ weeks from final dose) against Covid-19. Those who are not able to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or due to age may show proof of a negative PCR test taken not more than 3 days before the event.
Please read the Covid Vaccination Policies for Guests and Vendors – updated April 2022.
- Download, print and complete the Health Survey.
- Give the completed form to your Event Leader.
- Self-monitor your symptoms. YOU MUST NOT COME TO CAMP IF YOU ARE SICK.
- If you start to feel sick before or during your time on site, let your event leader know.
In addition to the above steps:
- Download, read, and complete the Event Leader Checklist & Assumption of Risk.
- Email or bring the completed checklist with you when you arrive for your event.